Thursday, May 13, 2010

RESTING THIS WEEK

There is a lot of resting going on this week as far as the house goes... I have a training class this week AND next where I have friggin HOMEWORK every night... it sucks! and my Tommy is on travel making stuff go BOOM! this week...

During my class though the teacher showed some pictures of SAFETY ISSUES and some of them reminded me of building the house and things in our lives... so here goes...

This reminds me of some structure that Tom's dad, uncle, and Mr. Markowski would put together to change the lightbulb...

Oh, wait they did build something similar down the shore so they could fix the cracked spackle on the cathedral ceiling...

And Tom and I are always so determined to get going on what we are working on that we have put 2x12's on my car roor for the 5 min drive from Home Depot... nothing this drastic, but it reminded me of US...

No comments:

Post a Comment