Saturday, August 21, 2010

MASTER BATH - KERDI and WALL TILE - DAY 1

Today Tommy started the Kerdi in the master bathroom. Since we have the walk in shower we need this waterproof membrane to seal it so it doesn't leak... so Tommy makes a really soupy mixture of mud and slaps it on... then he has to spread it out and make sure it is bonding, overlapping each joint...etc.

I got a tutorial on cutting tile on the saw and I was off to work on the wall tile in the toilet room. I was able to get about 50% done today. It is coming out rather nicely.













1 comment:

  1. This constantly amazes me just how blog owners such as your self can find the time as well as the dedication to keep on crafting superb blog posts. Your website is good and one of my personal must read weblogs. I just had to thank you.
    travertine versaille pattern

    ReplyDelete