Sunday, January 16, 2011

LAST DAY W/O SEWER

Tom worked in the family room finishing up the hardwood floor.  He had to do some routing of the kitchen floor tile because it was a little off at the entrance to the family room... He straightened it out so that the piece of hardwood wasn't tapered.  He also rounded over the tile to make the transition a little better.

I grouted the tub in the J&J Bathroom... and cleaned the tub in the master bathroom (it was really dirty from grouting)... and I wiped down the tile walls and floors in the master bath so that I can seal tomorrow.

Tom's dad also came down with some more sheetrock.  He spent his day in the basement putting little pieces of sheetrock on the ceiling around the pipes..

Then we made another trip to Home Depot to pick up a toilet for the downstairs bathroom... why?  because we are getting connected to the SEWER tomorrow... can you believe that?  I really hope they come... they cut the pavement on the street on friday and delivered a large backhoe so we should be good, but you never know... With the luck we have had so far with regard to the sewer I am not holding my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment