Saturday, November 27, 2010

CROSSING OFF THE TO DO LIST

Today I caulked a few more things in the morning and then I moved on to painting them. I finished painting the crown in the family room, the crown in the master bath, the window in the sitting room and then I painted the wainscot in the laundry.

Tommy installed molding in the skylight, he trimmed the top piece of the window over the toilet in the master bath... He also trimmed all the doors upstairs to the correct height. He also fixed both the closet and master bathroom pocket doors. Then he moved on to finish the hardwood floor in the princess bedroom, but didn't finish before I was ready to start the hardwood floor in the Front J&J bedroom. We got about 10 rows finshed before the rubber on the hammer was completely ruined and we dented a good piece of wood trying to get it in... We really need to order a replacement rubber piece for the flooring hammer...

No comments:

Post a Comment