Saturday, November 20, 2010

MASTER SHOWER and CROWN

I tiled today until all I saw were tiles... The small 3"x3" tiles that we cut a few months ago were on my to do list today... I got all the walls tiled by the end of the day... they only parts I didn't do were the pieces that needed some funkier cuts along the tumbled stone... The tiles worked really well on the curved walls....

Tommy was all over today doing trim work. His dad made the keystone for over the front door and that got installed. He finished up the trimwork on the eyebrow over the center garage door. He installed some crown molding in the master bathroom and put the crown molding on either side of the fireplace.

Tom's dad worked on the front porch... finishing up the siding and making the azek corbel pieces for the front door.














No comments:

Post a Comment