Thursday, November 18, 2010

CROWN LIGHITING

Tom's parents were here today. They worked on the siding on the front porch (unfortunately I did not get a picture)... and Tom's mom cleaned up around the house... this morning the master bedroom looked like a tornado went thru, but when I walked in tonight it was soooo CLEAN!!! yay!

Tommy worked on the floating crown in the master bedroom tray ceiling. We had wedges cut at the spring angle of the crown a long time ago that he nailed up and then he nailed the crown to that... turned out really great... and of course he couldn't go to sleep without putting the rope light in and checking it out... It came out perfect.

I worked in the master bathroom some more. I put the little pencil molding around as the basemolding and then I put the crown type tile going up the curved wall... need lots of tape to hold them up...










No comments:

Post a Comment