Saturday, November 13, 2010

WORK WORK WORK

Tommy finished the molding on the front porch today. He bent a lot more pieces of azek for around the large window over the front door. He put all the molding on the front triangular part and finished up with some moldings on the curve. It came out awesome.

Tom's dad finished up the front stairs... They also look awesome.

I grouted the fireplace where I added the stone on Thursday. And then I grouted the rest of the walls in the master bathroom...

We got a lot done today!

This morning there as was a REMAX hot air balloon in the backyard... seemed pretty low... I love it how Hooper is scared of them. The "dragon" sound they make from the propane torch scares the crap out of him and he runs in the house and all the way upstairs... my poor baby...


No comments:

Post a Comment